1. Cookies Concept
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored in the terminal (computer/ smartphone/tablet) of the User when accessing certain websites and allow the Website to remember browsing preferences and navigate efficiently, providing that the interaction between the User and the Website is faster and easier.
Web beacons, pixels or other similar files can also do the same. We use the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
2. What are cookies used for?
Usually, cookies collect general information, such as how visitors arrive and use our sites, the device they use, their Internet protocol address (IP address), what pages are they viewing and their approximate location.
3. Types of cookies used on the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the User and that can be used for proper navigation or that serve to ensure that the content of a Website is loaded effectively. In the case of deactivation, the User will not be able to correctly receive the established services and content.
- Analytical cookies: When the User accesses the Website, through this tool anonymous information is collected in a standard way about the Users’ navigation and their behaviour patterns.
- Personalization cookies are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where is accessed the service, etc.
- Technical cookies, are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted areas, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Analysis cookies, for the monitoring and collection of statistical data of the activity, in order to guarantee the best service to the user.
- Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
4. Information regarding the identity of the cookie user
- Computer programmers: based on the performance of the contract subscribed with us in order to control de correct use and performance of the Website
- Marketing and Advertisers providers: based on the user’s consent in case you have allowed enabling the corresponding cookies.
- There might be social networks plugins, such as Instagram, Youtube and Facebook.
- Analysis Cookies: the information obtained by cookies is processed by L&P Global which has requested the service to provide the analytics service with Google Analytics.
- Session Cookies: the information obtained by cookies is processed by (third party) in order to (write purpose).
5. Use of Google Analytics
Through the Website, L&P Global uses Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (hereinafter, “Google”).
We use Google Analytics in order to be able to analyse and regularly improve the usage of our website. Using the statistics we can improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user.
This website also uses Google Analytics for the analysis of visitors across multiple devices, which is done using a user ID. You can prevent the storage of cookies with a corresponding setting on your browser software. However, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all features of this website.
You can also prevent Google from collecting your data in conjunction with Google Analytics by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: www.tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. How to disable cookies
All browsers allow making changes to disable cookie settings in order to manage cookies, to offer the Users more precise control over their privacy.
These settings are located in the “options" or "preferences" button of your browser menu. For more information, visit the help page of your browser.
- For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
- For more information about Google Chrome click here.
- For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here.
- For more information about Safari click here.
- For more information about Safari for IOS (iPhone, iPad) click here.
You can delete cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time. You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and reject the acceptance of cookies, either only third-party cookies or all cookies.
For more information, visit the help page of your browser. In case of doubts or need help, the User can contact us through the following address: [email protected], REF: Data Protection.
7. Cookies on mobile devices
As it happens in computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to make changes to privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you want to change the privacy options follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
8. Acceptance of cookies
We inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the setting of cookies, but continue browsing the Website, it is possible that certain services are not available without the acceptance of those cookies or that you cannot access certain services or take full advantage of what this website offers.
9. More information
If you have any questions related to the processing of your personal data or cookies, please contact us at [email protected], REF: Data Protection.
This policy is effective as of 26/02/2021.
If the changes are significant, we can choose to notify you by email or to clearly indicate on our homepage that this policy has been updated.